Condos Near Palisade Palms Condos
Palisade Palms Description
Visit us at Palisade Palms Condos for a Galveston vacation you won’t soon forget. Virtually every room in every suite claims a waterfront view. Each floor was designed to have very few units, allowing for greater privacy for guests and residents. Palisade Palms consists of two towers sitting on top of three levels of parking, which are equipped with electric charging stations to charge your EV, Electric Vehicle, and are connected by a lobby that opens to a giant pool deck. Come stay where Ocean Views are impossible to miss, and the sunrise from your private balcony will be something to look forward to every day.
What You Get When You Stay At Palisade Palms
Experience Great Views, Heated Pool, and More!
- Spectacular Plaza Deck with infinity-edge swimming pool and spa-style hot tubs
- Children’s pool separated from the adult pool
- Professionally designed, landscaped Plaza Deck
- Beach-style Luau fire pit for social get-togethers
- Dedicated and carefully sequestered pet relief station and Bark Park
- Direct stair connection to boardwalk accessing the beach
- Exquisitely appointed atrium lobby with dramatic 20 ft. high ceilings
- Lobby Lounge with an expansive gulf-side vista and dramatic view to the Plaza Deck pool
- Grand ceremonial stairs to the second level, ascending to the Mezzanine Morning Lounge
- On-site management and front desk personnel
- Separate lobby and poolside men’s and women’s handicap accommodated restrooms
- Kid’s Center available for indoor children’s activities
Outdoor and Group Activites
- Tennis court with Pickleball
- Morning Lounge and Coffee Bar overlooking the gulf and pool deck, where you can enjoy a cup of coffee and read your morning newspaper
- Cocktail lounge and party room
- Fitness center equipped with lockers, dry sauna, state-of-the-art Life Fitness step machines, stationary bicycles, treadmills, video monitors, weight machines and free weights
- Grand, multi-purpose roof terrace overlooking the gulf and pool terrace for casual get-togethers, entertaining, or lounging in the sun
- Open air refreshment bar and Lanai Lounge opening onto the trellised roof terrace
- Games and Media Lounge with gas fireplace, large screen television, pool table, foosball, air hockey table, and shuffleboard
Direct Beach Access
- Vending and ice machines
- Direct level elevator access to boardwalk cross-over to the beach
- Storage lockers for beach, sporting equipment, and bicycles
- Each tower offers state-of-the-art technology for security, communications, and entertainment, including monitored parking, cable television, and wireless computer interface areas.
What To Do In Galveston
Attractions on the Island
- With Moody Gardens and Schlitterbahn Water Park just a 20-minute drive away, you can fill your days any way you like. Discover history at the Ocean Star Drilling Rig & Museum, Texas Seaport Museum, or the African-American Museum. The Strand Historic District is filled with shops, places to eat and drink, confectionery shops, and art everywhere you look. If you have a chance, The Grand 1894 Opera House is not to be missed. Check their site for current showtimes and treat yourself to a piece of living history. Explore everything to do in Galveston and create an unforgettable vacation.
Eat and Drink In The Area
- The closest restaurant to Galvestnian is Porch Cafe. They have a wonderful menu and beautiful outdoor seating is available on their porch, overlooking Beachtown and the Gulf. As you go farther west you will see even more options. Right near University Blvd, also known as 6th St, and Seawall Blvd, are several great places to eat. Russo’s New York serves up great pizzas and subs. Chili’s Tex-Mex is near East Beach and has great food, with happy hour Monday thru Friday from 3pm-6pm and all day Saturday and Sunday. Mario’s Seawall Italian & Pizzeria is a great indoor dining experience, with so much charm, old-world tradition, and great food. Gordita’s Mexico is another great choice for Mexican food, and they have a large patio for drinks or dining, overlooking the gulf and beaches. You can see all of the restaurants in Galveston and find a great meal any time of day.