June 3rd, 2023
ArtWalk is presented by the Galveston Arts Center in partnership with downtown galleries, artist studios, nonprofits, and local businesses. Galveston Art Walk brings together artists and art lovers alike and takes place inside existing art spaces. This event is held 8 times a year and has been going on since 1986. Each event is held on Saturday evening in the Historic Strand District in Downtown Galveston.
Many of the locations will have live music throughout the evening along with refreshments and opportunities for artists and collectors to meet. This is a great time to see some of the great work produced by so many local artists and enjoy Downtown Galveston while doing it.
ArtWalk is a wonderful addition to the island, bringing artists and enthusiasts together, supporting a vibrant artistic culture and connecting visitors to a diverse network of places where they can appreciate, learn about, and purchase original works of art.
Become a Sponsor
Would you like to become a sponsor? Any business anywhere can sponsor ArtWalk and all levels of support are needed and encouraged. By doing so you will help fund the diverse needs of the Galveston Arts Center to further their mission to engage, inform, provoke, and inspire through the exploration of contemporary art.
Past Art Space Participants
Venues like Galveston Art Center, Galveston Artist Residency, Galveston Ballet, NIA Cultural Center, Elizabeth Punches Studio & Gallery, G. Lee Gallery, Mock & More, The Proletariat Gallery and Public House, QQ ArtSquare, Rene Wiley Gallery, Brews Brothers, EATcetera, EATcetera Kids Zone at Galveston RR Museum, The Galveston County Daily News, and Galveston Fishing Company have all participated in past years.
Register for ArtWalk
Registration is open to any physical location in downtown Galveston that publicly displays new, original artwork during ArtWalk. You can register for several categories. They are as follows:
Registration is just $60 per ArtWalk or $480 Annually. Included is:
- Your lcoation’s physical position indicated on the official ArtWalk map
- Your location’s name, address, phone number, website, and special ArtWalk hours listed on the official ArtWalk map
- Your logo, address, phone number, and website listed and linked on the ArtWalk page.
- You location’s name and address listed on magazine ads in Coast Monthly and Galveston Monthly
- Exclusive ad placement in the ArtWalk page in Galveston Daily News weekend edition (A representative from the newspaper will contact you the week before ArtWalk)
ArtWalk Exhibition Space
Registration is just $95 per ArtWalk or $760 Annually Included is:
- All of the above, PLUS
- Your Exhibition Title/Featured Artist(s) and “on view through” date listed on your location’s name on the brochure
Participants in the above two categories will be listed as nonprofits, Galleries + Artist Studio, Other Walls as applicable.
Friend of ArtWalk
$45 per ArtWalk | $360 Annually
Open to any downtown business that will welcome visitors during ArtWalk. No art display required.
- Your business name, address, phone number, and website listed on the outside panel of the ArtWalk map
- Your logo, business address, phone # and website linked on the ArtWalk page
Any business anywhere can Sponsor ArtWalk. All sponsor logos appear on the ArtWalk page with hyperlinks for one year.
- Neighborhood Sponsor: $1,000
- Community Sponsor: $2,000 + your logo on print ads
- Premier Sponsor: $5,000 + top billing on ads and brochure/map
Call or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
* Ads are sent to print two weeks before registration deadlines therefore it is possible for a registrant to not be featured on printed advertisements.
I Wish I Had A River Joey Fauerso
January 14 – April 16, 2023